2019 Vigo County Fair
July 6-13, 2019
This year we are offering online grandstand ticket sales to our Fair events! Below are the links to each one available! Online tickets are $10 and tickets at the gate are $12. Kids 4 and under are free!
2019 Vigo County Fair Camping Information
Camping for Fair Week is $175. (Sat, July 6th – Sat, July 13th) Nights can be added for $25/night.
- Campsite deposits for 2020 are due by July 13th, 2019. It is $50 to hold your spot for next year. Below are some times that you can come in to pay…
|Sun, July 7th 10am – 12pm||Mon, July 8th 10am – 12pm|
|Wed, July 10th 12pm – 2pm||Sat, July 13th 10am – 12pm|
- Persons sleeping overnight in or on a vehicle of any kind will be charged as a camper.
- Stock and racing trailers will be asked to park south of South Road in the grass area or other designated areas.
- Shower and bathroom facilities are located across from the Grandstand and between the Swine and Cattle barns.
- All traffic will be one way through the Fairgrounds. The entrance will be off of US 41. Southbound traffic may exit at the south gate on US 41. Northbound traffic must exit through the southwest gate and proceed to Johnson Drive.
- Daily parking fees will be $5 after 4pm.
- Electric will be turned on once all fees are paid and a permit is displayed in the window of your camper.
- All camping sites have a working 30-amp outlet. If too much electricity is pulled and the outlet is burnt up, a $100 replacement fee will be assessed. The outlet will be fixed by Fairgrounds’ electrical contractor as time allows.
- Campers, including awnings and bump-outs, must be within the painted lines on each space. If your camper doesn’t fit, you will be moved to another location.
- No tents will larger than 10’x20’ will be allowed in camping area, unless approved by the Fair Committee.
- All tents must be staked with 24” stakes or 100 lb. weights on each leg or meet manufacturer’s guidelines.
- No open flame fires.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times, and are not allowed in any barns/buildings on the Fairgrounds.
- No waste water/grey water dumping allowed.
- Golf carts and bicycles are not allowed, unless authorized by Fair Association Office.
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas.
- All fees must be paid prior to hook-up.
- All trash should be placed in provided dumpsters.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No fireworks, guns, or weapons allowed.
- No washing of clothes, dishes, or pets in restrooms.
- No one under 18 is allowed to camp without a parent or legal guardian.
WVFA is not responsible for accidents or injuries to campers, guests, or their property or the loss of valuables of any kind. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of the camping in an outdoors environment and agrees that the Wabash Valley Fair Association and its owners, management, agents, and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from suck causes.
We reserve the right to interpret and enforce all the rules for the benefit and safety of all. We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the above rules, destroying property, or creating a disturbance without a refund.