The 2019 Vigo County Fair July 6-13, 2019
5/3-5/5 100th Celebration of American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club
5/5 Indiana Exotic Pet Expo 10am-3pm
5/11 Wabash Valley Herb Society Herb Fair
5/11 Illiana Rabbit Show
2019 Vigo County Fair Camping Information
Fair camping dates for 2019 are Saturday, July 6th – Saturday, July 13th. The total for the week is $175. If you paid your deposit last year, the balance is $125. If you would like to add another day to the beginning or end of the week, it is $25 per night.
The following list of rules will be in effect for the 2019 Vigo County Fair:
- No campers will be allowed to move into campsites until July 1st and all fees are paid in full.
- Campsites will be numbered and outlined with paint – all bump outs and awnings must fit within the lines. If your camper does not fit within the space, you will need to move to a different camping spot.
- Stock trailers will be asked to park on the southside of the road behind the Show Arena.
- All campsites will be assigned.
Full payment for reserved camping sites must be turned in by June 1, 2018. Because of limited staff and the nature of work on the Fairgrounds, our office may not be staffed all day, each week. You can mail or drop off a check to the office. You can also call, text, or email to schedule a time to meet with office staff for payment. Our office number is 812-201-3058 and our email is email@example.com.
Available camping spots will be open to reserve, with full payment, in the Fairgrounds Office on June 17, 2019, beginning at 8:00 am.
Parking fees have also been established for the 2019 Vigo County Fair as follows:
- $10 weekly pass
- All daily parking charges will begin at 4 PM without a weekly pass