- Electric Campsites: $40/night
- Non-Electric Campsites: $20/night
- Reservations are not accepted. All spaces are rented on a first come, first serve basis.
- You will be charged in full for each night your camper is on the grounds, based on the type on campsite you are parked in.
- Campers can ONLY be dropped off during business hours. Any campers dropped after hours will be towed at owners expense.
- Campers will only be issued the camp site with purchase of event weekend bracelet
- All general camping rules will apply
- ALL TENT CAMPING WILL BE IN DESIGNATED AREA ONLY
Electric Campsites: $40/night
Non-Electric Campsites: $20/night
Reservations are not accepted. All spaces are rented on a first come first serve basis.
Cash or Visa/Mastercard payments accepted.
Electrical service will be started when camping fee is paid in full.
If no attendant is available at time of arrival payment will be collected the next day for camping fees.
Campsites are numbered in designated camping areas. Outdoor Pavilion camping will be assigned upon arrival. Tent camping allowed in designated tent area. Persons sleeping overnight in or on a vehicle of any kind will be charged as a camper.
Stock & racing trailers will be asked to park south of the south road in the grass area or other designated areas unless equipped for camping.
Shower and bathroom facilities located across from the Grandstand and between the Cattle and Swine Barns.
The Wabash Valley Fairgrounds is located near many restaurants, Honey Creek Mall and many other area attractions.
- No open flame fires.
- No glass bottles
- Pets must be on a leash.
- No waste water dumping allowed.
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas.
- All fees must be paid prior to hook up.
- Check out time is 11am following night of stay otherwise an additional day’s camping fee will be charged.
- All trash should be placed in trash barrels provided on grounds.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- WVFA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Camping is at your own risk. WVFA is not responsible for accidents.
- No fireworks, guns or weapons allowed.
- No washing of clothes, dishes or pets in restrooms.
- No one under 18 is allowed to camp without a parent or legal guardian.
The Campground is not responsible for accidents or injuries to campers, guests, or their property or the loss of valuables of any kind. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoors environment and agrees that the Wabash Valley Fair Association and its owners, management, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
We reserve the right to interpret and enforce all the rules for the benefit and safety to all.
We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the above rules, destroying property or creating a disturbance without a refund.
Camping Host: WVFA 812-201-3058
Enjoy Your Stay!